Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Gratitude

Being new to Trouz Bras and blogging... I wish to say "hello!!"  
I'm grateful and excited to have joined the band and having a lovely time co-creating along with Barry's wizardry on fiddle along with many other instruments, Matt's inspiring bass playing and creativity and Ray's beautiful compositions and steadfast pipes and dulcimer playing.   
I'm also looking forward to our making music of the kind that deeply stirs my heart and soul and hopefully others as well.    
  
~Lindsay 


1 comment:

keltikdancer said...

Lindsay was a great find. Not only does she sing like a Lark in English, Breton and French, but she also plays most instruments that you put in front of her. I'm really looking forward to our first tunes with her Hurdy Gurdy playing on them.

Welcome to the Noisy Crew Lindsay!